The "Golden Bauhinia" constellation is an active-passive hybrid low-orbit high-frequency satellite constellation that combines optical remote sensing and synthetic aperture radar to form an all-weather and near-real-time dynamic monitoring system. Establish specialized applications for regional dynamic monitoring system driven by real-time satellite communication and navigation requirements, achieve full-cycle monitoring of refined management and ecological environment construction and build a smart city of the future.
Committed to building an integrated city composition system of aerospace smart economy, smart transportation, smart environment, smart residents, smart life, and smart management, focusing on the open and innovative space of rapid urban development and participations of multiple parties involved.
Greater Bay Area Constellation
Aerospace Service & Data Operator
Satellite data reception, processing and distribution
Customized Satellite Parts
Application Scenario：emergency management、Disaster Prevention and Mitigation、Ecological environment、
Marine Environment、City Management、Engineering Construction、Transportation
• Complete Coverage of 11 city clusters in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
• Temporal resolution is lower than 5 minutes
• Single satellite constellation’s resolution is lower than 0.5m
• Provide aerospace big data, images and videos at any time (24/7/365)
Hong Kong Satellite Ground Receiving Station
• Right of use obtained
• Official operation on January 1, 2006
• Can be used to record and process remote sensing data received from satellites
• Useful information for governments and private organizations in Hong Kong, South China and surrounding areas
• Promote a variety of emerging industrial and commercial activities related to remote sensing data processing, software development, and other professional value-added services
• Provide an important platform to promote technical cooperation between Hong Kong and the Mainland
• Accelerating the development of remote sensing technology industry in the Greater Pearl River Delta region
Construct 50 satellite international commercial ground receiving stations fully featured with "communication-navigation-remote sensing"
The whole satellite customization
Satellite parts customization
Satellite payload customization